Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

217 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
cas
post Jun 28 2009, 04:33 PM
Post #21

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

Group: Subscriber

thank you the great covers you make i really love them
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Kernie
post Jun 28 2009, 09:23 PM
Post #22

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Master Designer

Coverart: 5,276
Cover Of The Year
Label Of The Year

Here's "Spider-Man Unlimited: The Complete Series." Thanks to all those who have been taking the time to comment, much appreciated!

Attached File  masc_spiderman1999unlimited_v1_package.jpg ( 126.76K ) Number of downloads: 25

The DC/Marvel Animated Series Collection (So Far):
Attached File  spines_all_dc_marvel.jpg ( 342.77K ) Number of downloads: 24

Enjoy!

This post has been edited by kernie82: Jun 29 2009, 04:13 AM

IPB

+Quote Post

Darksaber
post Jun 28 2009, 09:37 PM
Post #23

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

This is one hell of a set, thank you again Kernie

+Quote Post

donger
post Jun 28 2009, 10:43 PM
Post #24

Label Guru
Group Icon

Group: Members

Coverart: 3,539

What DSTony said goes double from me. Thanks much Kernie!

+Quote Post

Kernie
post Jun 30 2009, 12:46 PM
Post #25

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Cover Of The Year
Label Of The Year

Here's Volumes 3 & 4 of "X-Men: The Animated Series." They're designed to match the upcoming Region 1 releases from Disney, which are apparently going to have the episodes in air-date order rather than production order (a bit of weird choice given that it will totally mess with continuity, but whatever... we're actually getting this show on DVD and that's what counts).

I'm sure a few of you are wondering about the remaining 90's Spider-Man sets, I've decided to hold off on those until I can gather some better keyart for the covers. They're the only covers I've made for this series that I'm really unhappy with as far as image quality goes and I'd rather wait and give that show the treatment it deserves. Hopefully, the success of the X-Men releases will prompt Disney to put out official R1 releases, which in turn, I can use the official keyart to replace the ones on my Spidey V1 and V2 covers. It's not that they're horrible, but they should be better.

Anyway, here's Volume 3 and 4 of "X-Men." Enjoy! More Marvel stuff will be along shortly! 8824.gif

X-Men: Volume 3
Attached File  masc_xmen1992_v3_package.jpg ( 141.59K ) Number of downloads: 26

X-Men: Volume 4
Attached File  masc_xmen1992_v4_package.jpg ( 131.62K ) Number of downloads: 26

The DC/Marvel Animated Series Collection (So Far):
Attached File  spines_all_dc_marvel.jpg ( 351.86K ) Number of downloads: 41

Enjoy!

IPB

+Quote Post

cas
post Jun 30 2009, 01:58 PM
Post #26

HiRes Regular
Group Icon

supercool thanks

+Quote Post

Darksaber
post Jun 30 2009, 02:04 PM
Post #27

HiRes Addict
Group Icon

Thanks again Kernie :lol: they're sweet, I also agree with your decision with Spidey, though you have done your best to make use of the available artwork, holding out until other resources become available is a wise choice thumb.gif

+Quote Post

felipe-11
post Jun 30 2009, 07:37 PM
Post #28

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Coverart: 81

Wow! I love that X-Men artwork, its amazing! Hopefully Marvel will release those Spider-Man dvds with some decent artwork too (so you'll make it better lol.gif)

IPB

+Quote Post

user name
post Jun 30 2009, 08:32 PM
Post #29

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Coverart: 131

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Kernies Collection

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Kernie

QUOTE (felipe-11 @ Jun 30 2009, 03:37 PM) *
Wow! I love that X-Men artwork, its amazing! Hopefully Marvel will release those Spider-Man dvds with some decent artwork too (so you'll make it better lol.gif)

Yea! Those X-men sets are the best

IPB
But what do I know?

+Quote Post

booche
post Jun 30 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #30

Booche
Group Icon

Coverart: 43

ABSOLUTLY STUNNING 8834.gif

p.s. (who do i send the bill too for having to buy 3 new shelves) tongue2.gif

Keep up the good work pal 8824.gif 8824.gif 8824.gif

This post has been edited by booche: Jun 30 2009, 09:08 PM

+Quote Post

Kernie
post Jul 1 2009, 03:10 AM
Post #31

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Cover Of The Year
Label Of The Year

Some of you might recall that I had started this cover months ago right after finishing the first volume of "X-Men" and the file became corrupted. Well, sixty-some covers later, I decided to rebuild this cover (I had a lot of the elements as separate files so it wasn't a total loss), and here it is finally: "The Incredible Hulk: The Complete 1996 Animated Series."

Expect more updates soon! (I wonder if I can push this series to 100 different DVD covers? I'm not counting the Blu-rays...)

The Incredible Hulk: The Complete 1996 Animated Series:
Attached File  masc_incrediblehulk1996_v1_package.jpg ( 123.34K ) Number of downloads: 33

The DC/Marvel Series So Far:
Attached File  spines_all_dc_marvel.jpg ( 355.72K ) Number of downloads: 32

Enjoy!

This post has been edited by kernie82: Jul 1 2009, 03:47 AM

IPB

+Quote Post

felipe-11
post Jul 1 2009, 12:57 PM
Post #32

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Coverart: 81

Great cover, I love those colors!

IPB

+Quote Post

Kernie
post Jul 5 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #33

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Cover Of The Year
Label Of The Year

Here's a cover and labels for "Spider-Man: The '67 Collection."

Attached File  masc_spiderman1967_package.jpg ( 144.23K ) Number of downloads: 36

The DC/Marvel Series So Far:
Attached File  spines_all_dc_marvel.jpg ( 361.6K ) Number of downloads: 33

I've also upped a Disc 3 and 4 for "Spectacular Spider-Man: Season 1" for those that may own the "Volume" releases put out by Sony instead of the upcoming Season Set. And for those that may be planning to purchase the upcoming Canadian 5-Disc Season 1 of "Wolverine and the X-Men," I've uploaded a Disc 5 for that set as well.

More DC/Marvel is on its way!

Enjoy!

IPB

+Quote Post

squire23
post Jul 5 2009, 09:46 PM
Post #34

Valued Member
Group Icon

Coverart: 3

Amazing work... just amazing!

+Quote Post

THE GOOD GUY
post Jul 7 2009, 12:10 AM
Post #35

New to the scene
Group Icon

man these really are nice, prolly better then the ones ive done, different style altogether but still wow, whee are you getting your artwork if you dont mind me asking?

+Quote Post

Kernie
post Jul 7 2009, 12:48 AM
Post #36

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Cover Of The Year
Label Of The Year

QUOTE (THE GOOD GUY @ Jul 6 2009, 08:10 PM) *
man these really are nice, prolly better then the ones ive done, different style altogether but still wow, where are you getting your artwork if you dont mind me asking?

Keebler elves e-mail me whatever artwork I need. 8824.gif 8824.gif

No, not really... the wonderful folks over at moviegrafix.com have been the true heroes of this whole series. I really couldn't have done anything without them. I probably should give them more props in this thread, I ask, they find, they put up with my nit-picky-ness. 8824.gif 8824.gif If you eventually become a member over there, nearly all the artwork I've used is over there in their gallery.

Thanks for the compliments on my set, I'd be interested in seeing your covers, are they in our gallery? I didn't see them but I only did a quick search...

IPB

+Quote Post

THE GOOD GUY
post Jul 7 2009, 04:02 PM
Post #37

New to the scene
Group Icon

QUOTE (kernie82 @ Jul 6 2009, 07:48 PM) *
Keebler elves e-mail me whatever artwork I need. 8824.gif 8824.gif

No, not really... the wonderful folks over at moviegrafix.com have been the true heroes of this whole series. I really couldn't have done anything without them. I probably should give them more props in this thread, I ask, they find, they put up with my nit-picky-ness. 8824.gif 8824.gif If you eventually become a member over there, nearly all the artwork I've used is over there in their gallery.

Thanks for the compliments on my set, I'd be interested in seeing your covers, are they in our gallery? I didn't see them but I only did a quick search...

My set isnt nearly as extensive as yours, I intend for it to be, but I just dont have a lot of time anymore. I planned on applying for membership here, but the acceptance process seems to be quite lengthy. I am mostly at customaniacs

+Quote Post

user name
post Jul 7 2009, 06:32 PM
Post #38

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Coverart: 131

My Favorite Custom Cover:
Kernies Collection

My Favorite Cover Designer:
Kernie

QUOTE (THE GOOD GUY @ Jul 7 2009, 12:02 PM) *
I planned on applying for membership here, but the acceptance process seems to be quite lengthy.

It's not that hard. Just supply at least 8 cover images or 24 labels (3 labels = 1 cover)

If you would like to prove yourself, please click here, and start a new topic

IPB
But what do I know?

+Quote Post

Kernie
post Jul 23 2009, 03:18 AM
Post #39

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Cover Of The Year
Label Of The Year

Hello again!! It's been a few weeks since I added anything to this series, but I'm back with "Challenge of the Super Friends: Season 1."

Here's where things are going to get tricky: WB released the various incarnations of the Super Friends series to DVD in a really strange and confusing order. "Challenge" was technically the third incarnation of the show, but was released first to DVD. To help myself keep things straight, I'm going to try to follow WB's DVD release order when making covers for this show. I'm not as familiar with Super Friends as I am with the Bruce Timm-era of DC animation, so if anybody is more informed about how all the Super Friends shows were released to DVD, I'd be interested to know. All I know is that it's quite confusing... shrug.gif

Anyway, here's "Challenge of the Super Friends: Season 1!" (I provided 3 disc labels - despite the packaging calling it a 2-disc set - since the second retail disc is actually a stupid "flipper" disc, so just in case anybody made a back-up and split the flipper onto 2 separate discs, you've got labels for both...)

I'll provide a full series spine shot when I add a few more volumes of Super Friends, but for now, enjoy!

Attached File  dcacc_superfriends1978challenge_v1_package.jpg ( 127.42K ) Number of downloads: 33

IPB

+Quote Post

Kernie
post Jul 23 2009, 04:57 PM
Post #40

HiRes Uber Member
Group Icon

Cover Of The Year
Label Of The Year

Here's "Super Friends: Volume 2."

I realize the first Super Friends cover I made said, "Season 1," but I'm following WB's goofy releases and this is how they did it. Apparently, the episodes on this set aired alongside the "Challenge of the Super Friends" episodes but were only considered to be "Super Friends." Not sure why WB chose to call it "Volume 2" since it's technically a different show, but whatever...

Attached File  dcacc_superfriends1978_v2_package.jpg ( 124.65K ) Number of downloads: 35

Enjoy!

IPB

+Quote Post

217 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Show Case · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 15th December 2019 - 06:38 PM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS