Welcome Guest   ( Log In | Register )
Advanced
Search
Loading tabs, please wait...

Welcome to HiResCovers.NET

Looking for Custom DVD Covers, Custom DVD Labels, Game Console Covers and Labels, Movie Posters, and Blu Ray Covers? You've found them! HiResCovers.net is the friendliest and best DVD and BluRay cover site, and your home for everything related to movie covers. We have over 500 GB images, and they are all 300dpi and Quality Checked.

Check out thumbnail samples of our Custom DVD Covers and Custom DVD Labels in our auto-scrolling showcase to your right. Use the search box above to search our cover and label gallery for your favorite. And use the menu at the top of the page for easy access to the entire site.

Closed TopicStart new topic
Shwaffle
post Mar 17 2013, 04:29 PM
Post #1

New to the scene
Group Icon

Group: Members

Since I replied with this in my other topic, I suppose it probably got overlooked seeing as this is something else entirely. So I'll repost it in it's own topic.

From what I've seen so far of the advanced search though, is it's kinda clunky. I may have missed the option (And I'll look after this post) to set certain defaults when you go to search. For example I'd like Blu-Ray Custom covers to always be my default option. And when hitting the back button to search it clears everything every time.

I mean absolutely no offence with this, but when was the last time the search function was overhauled? For a couple notes I'd say that removing the Gallery and the shoutbox from the page when searching / browsing what you've searched would be a good idea. Free up the web page for results, rather than having to scroll down constantly when looking up stuff. On another site (not a cover site) I use quite often, the search is very in-depth, and I could provide a screen shot if you were interested in an idea.

It may seem like I'm picky, but I figured if I didn't voice my opinion, then nothing could be considered. As I sasid, I mean no offence, I'm simply trying to give thoughts to possibly improve the site.

Thanks,

Matt

IPB
Your resident printing expert. If you have any quality printing questions, feel free to message me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

« Next Oldest · Site Suggestions · Next Newest »

The Artwork hosted on this site is for personal use only. We do not condone piracy and we do not supply images for use in any illegal activities, including DVD or Blu-ray piracy.
Time is now: 17th November 2019 - 07:22 AM Gallery Index Privacy policy Lo-Fi Version RSS